My response-with tears included for free!

Author: LibraryGirl62 / Labels: ,

BHJ:
I completely agree with you...but here is my take.
Addiction is addiction. And yes, mine can be tamed by less food and more exercise, it is no less the addiction than yours. Self loathing, self-destructive-ring any bells at all? I have a list of addictions in my family a mile long-the only difference, I don't like alcohol and have never wanted to smoke a crack pipe. I medicate with food-I know it and I know I should do something about it. But just like it has taken family members jail, rehab and losing everything to figure out what to do with alcohol, crack, cocaine and heroin, I am still stumbling down my road to rock bottom. Maybe it will be a heart attack, maybe being unable to climb stairs anymore, maybe a well written word on a total stranger's blog ..I am not sure. But I sure as hell ain't self-accepting my friend...any more than you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment